Home security system is being improved, rapidly. Advanced technology has offered users cutting edge security tools and services.
Basic but essential home security features
- Door chimes, alarms, and sensors are still some crucial basics.
- Home security system core is still a control panel, which gets connected with remote monitoring services.
In the past decade, compelling and innovative features have been developed to extend home security systems capabilities.
Updates of basic technology
- Many kinds of door& window sensors are designed to be more reliable and accurate.
- All the sensors are tamper sensitive and will detect if anyone tries to a break window or access control panel
- Humidity & temperature sensors help to send fire & flood alerts
- Pet friendly motion detectors identifies a family dog to prevent false alarms
- Wireless cameras and sensors are extremely powerful
- Connection between central monitoring system and the home has gone wireless with GSM technology
- No need for vulnerable but crucial telephone lines for connection
- Security cameras offer full HD colored feeds
- These small devices are tucked in such a way that it blends with home decor
- Hi-capacity DVR allows to record and playback camera feed footage
- Remote control allows to pan & zoom individual cameras, so that you can see what’s going on clearly
Home automation technology
- Control security features from anywhere
- Monitor all kinds of real-time data related to the home security system from a Smartphone
- See feed from security cameras on a Smartphone
- Same app can be used to turn lights on/off, adjust the thermostat, lock/unlock doors and arm/disarm home security system
The advanced capabilities of home alarm system features are appealing to any gadget-lover.